MidiIllustrator Products License Agreement
GRANT OF LICENSE AND TERM
GRANT OF LICENSE AND TERM
This license agreement pertains to ALL products in the MidiIllustrator range.
The MidiIllustrator product range is shareware.
The Evaluation version available for download from the MidiIllustrator homepage is not functionally-limited in any way. However its use is restricted to 30 (thirty) operations, meaning that after you have executed the program 30 times it will cease to function.
At this time you must register the software in order to continue using it, or remove it completely from your computer.
You must NOT distribute the registered versions of MidiIllustrator products nor their registration details (code, user name) EXCEPT under the Transfer Arrangement as described in the REDISTRIBUTION section
THIS SOFTWARE IS MADE AVAILABLE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED.
THE USER MUST ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING THE PROGRAM.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law, notwithstanding this limitation.
MidiIllustrator products (MidiIllustrator Maestro, MidiIllustrator Virtuoso, MidiIllustrator Player) are Copyright (c) 2004-2015 Rallentando Software. All rights reserved.
A) MidiIllustrator products EVALUATION Versions (including MidiIllustrator Player)
You may distribute all versions of the EVALUATION MidiIllustrator product installation packages as available on the MidiIllustrator Website at: http://www.MidiIllustrator.com subject to the following conditions:
1. The installation package remains PERFECTLY intact, as distributed on the MidiIllustrator Website
2. No money exchanges hands as part of the process either through sale of the software, through redistribution, or through any other means.
3. You must clearly represent to any recipient that Rallentando Software is the publisher of the Software and that you are not selling the Software.
4. Any subsequent transfer of this software to another party must include their acceptance of the conditions stated in this license document.
B) MidiIllustrator products REGISTERED Versions
"MidiIllustrator products REGISTERED Versions" refers to copies of MidiIllustrator products which have been registered using registration details (code, user name) purchased from Rallentando Software.
1. The registration details must NEVER be distributed EXCEPT under the Transfer Arrangement described below
You may transfer your rights under this Agreement to only one other individual, provided that the recipient agrees to the terms of this License Agreement, and provided that you completely destroy any copies of the Software, its registration details, and its documentation which you did not transfer to the recipient.
|View the Help Contents Page. Visit the MidiIllustrator Website at http://www.MidiIllustrator.com.|